View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 10:51 AM   #12
FocusSVTFlint
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 52122
What I Drive: 2004, Screaming Yellow, Focus SVTtc

FF Reputation: 2 FocusSVTFlint Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
TitanFocus76 has no idea what he is talking about...I sent my entire car to Tom last year in Dec to have him build me the ultimate SVT Turbo Focus...He has done an exceptional job at that...the whole motor is all brand new from a bone block...we played with couple different turbo's till we got the right one for the power we wanted to make...he put in a stage 4 clutch...custom exhaust...he had some tuning issues but not his fault...SCT is a completely worthless company and the techs that work there are completely useless..the management team is even worse...TOM spent countless hours figuring out the tuning issues himself and now has the car running better than any factory race car out there...he is just finishing up the project with a few weeks left and the car is gonna put 400 horse to the wheels...I knew up front that TOM is semi retired and only works on a select number of vehicle a year and that this build was not a one month thing...it would take a least a year and as far as I am concerned he is ahead of schedule...when you spend 12 grand on building a car it doesnt happen overnight...If you want the best then you should definately have TOM do the job...by far he is the best of the best...