Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - I LOVE my Mk3 Ford Focus 100% whoo hoo thread!!
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 04:01 PM   #608
vlachney
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 102281
What I Drive: 2012 Candy Blue Focus Titanium

FF Reputation: 1 vlachney Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
New Focus Owner

New focus owner, although I hadn't planned to buy a car at this time, circustances conspired against me (my beloved 2000 Chevy Camaro Z28 was stolen from right in front of my home). As fate would have it, though, I had ridden in my brother-in-law's new focus about 3 months previously and I was really taken with the car at that time. Nice ride, comfortable (I was in the back seat, too). Anyway, long story short, when it became apparent that my car had not been stolen for a joy ride, I began looking at new cars and the Focus was the first (and, as it turned out, the only one) I even looked at.

I bought the 2012 Titanium Hatchback absolutely loaded and I am in love with that car. I am continually surprised to see that it is a compact car when I walk up to it because it feels like (looks like and rides like) an upper level sedan. And all the bells and whistles -- the only thing it doesn't do is housework!

Anyway, here's my blue baby:

Last edited by vlachney; 08-23-2012 at 08:06 PM.