Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Post your Oxford White/Platinum Tri-coat Pics!
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 10:13 PM   #90
BLarson
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 58905
What I Drive: 2012 Ox White SE Sports Pack Hatch

FF Reputation: 7 BLarson Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by biking4life View Post
I agree with you on the black mirrors- to me, black mirrors means you bought the cheap version of a car that didn't get upgraded to body color mirrors- at least they're painted black and not black plastic. I think the black spoiler is cool but there's something about those mirrors that bugs me... and $27k is SO MUCH for an SE! If I were to do it my way it'd be $24700. Which still is a lot for a Focus. Thing is, I don't think I'd get white with the standard wheels/no Black Pack... it'd have to be Tuxedo Black. There's something about that contrast between a white car and black wheels that I love! Thanks for the input, I'll be hanging around here for a bit to get more impressions on the FF!
Yeah. Even $24700 would be a lot for me! Last month I paid 19700 (total out the door) for my brand new SE with the tech pack and the sports pack (5 speed). My friend just bought a 12' titanium with the handling pack, nav and moonroof for 23500 out the door.

With that being said, if I were to pick up the 13', I'd go for the black pack, even though I'm not in love with it. The TI headlights are a $5-600 upgrade, the wing is a $300 upgrade, and then you have the 17"s!