Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Post your Oxford White/Platinum Tri-coat Pics!
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 08:38 PM   #89
biking4life
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 102734
What I Drive: 2012 Honda Civic EX 5MT

FF Reputation: 1 biking4life Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blarson View Post
Love the headlights, and fog light bezels. Love the wing, but not in black. I don't really like the black side view mirrors, and I have always been torn about the wheels; as I love the black look and the shape/style, but the machined edges make it look like a fat five spoke wheel from a distance. I think theyd look better all black but that's just My .02.
So basically once I buy my white 3dcarbon wing, and black out my headlights and bezels I will be thrilled with my version of the "black pack".

I do think it is rad that Ford offers this package now. It shows how great Ford is at seeing what direction trends are heading towards, and jumping on them.

And how about that price $27,300!! Lol. Maybe they thought it was an ST!!
I agree with you on the black mirrors- to me, black mirrors means you bought the cheap version of a car that didn't get upgraded to body color mirrors- at least they're painted black and not black plastic. I think the black spoiler is cool but there's something about those mirrors that bugs me... and $27k is SO MUCH for an SE! If I were to do it my way it'd be $24700. Which still is a lot for a Focus. Thing is, I don't think I'd get white with the standard wheels/no Black Pack... it'd have to be Tuxedo Black. There's something about that contrast between a white car and black wheels that I love! Thanks for the input, I'll be hanging around here for a bit to get more impressions on the FF!