Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Do you want to loose weight? I lost 76 in 3 months
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 04:26 PM   #162
lyonsroar

Fan#: 63166
What I Drive: 2009 Volkswagen GTI

FF Reputation: 31 lyonsroar Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I'm 6 foot even about 250 lbs.

I think my main problem is night eating. I eat when I'm watching TV at night. Chips, etc. I don't keep chips in the house anymore due to them being gone in two days. I started that juicing thing but I couldn't stick with it...the juicer is just a PITA to clean up, not to mention the sheer amount of food stuffs you go through just to make a teeny bit of juice.

I was (until recently) addicted to energy drinks. I simply could not function without having one everyday. I would get really bad headaches and would just crash at 3-4PM if I didn't have one. I cut those out cold turkey. It sucked for the first three days, then it got better. After doing that I attempted to cut out soda altogether, including diet. That is/was more difficult. I have a soda essentially every other day. We're talking one 12 oz can is all. I eat fast food 2-3 times per week, but I am really trying to cut that down to once a week at most.

Recently I've started riding my bike for 13 miles a day. I'm planning on doing that 4-5 days a week alternating with walking on the other days.

My TDEE is 3292 so I should shoot for about 3,000 calories a day, correct.

By my figuring I feel like I need to lose about 50 pounds to really feel good. I think it's doable, with some encouragement of course. Hope I can count on FF for that...