Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Issues with new 2012 Ford Focus
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 10:39 AM   #1298
nursing1991
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 102827
What I Drive: 2012,Black, sedan

FF Reputation: 1 nursing1991 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Bad car!!!!

I got my Focus SEL with touch and nav. June of 2011 it has 18,880 miles on it. They say its NORMAL for it to do it the first few 1000 miles well mine has 18k and it still does it. It is the worst in traffic when we have to start then stop and its annoying when you go up a hill and it so lous and sounds like the metal just feel out from underneath your car. I went to 2 diffrent dealers and they both said it was not an issue. And the one showed me a 2010 focus paper saying that it is supposed to do that and that i have to deal with it. My uncle works in MI at Ford and he was intown for july4th he drove it and said thats not normal. If you are a family member and you baught a car and you keep geting the run around contact the member who works for ford and because they have something where you can complain and he told me that i would get something out of it. It is sad when I cant even take off to turn into a parking lot because my car just dosent want to go. I had a 2008 focus befor this one and it had NOOOOOO problems what so ever. He called me yesterday and told me that something good will come from it and that he will take care of it. I WILL NEVER buy a ford again because everytime i take it to service they are rude to me and they try and treat me like i dont know anything. * when you go to get your car worked on ALWAYS ask for the name and position of the person who is dealing with you because you can complain on them and that is a hit on their blue oval certification and if they lose that they cant work on the cars or do anything!!!!! My uncle told me that. Its bad when they wont fix the car and they know there is a problem. well like i said my car has over 18k miles and it still does it so dont let them fool you!!! remeber about the names and position and if you are a family memeber contact your family who works for ford!!!!