Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Those with Magnaflow's Exhaust System (Part #15072)
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 08:24 AM   #10
macatron
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 65326
What I Drive: 2012 Blue Candy Focus Ti Hatchback

FF Reputation: 1 macatron Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by meattooth View Post
I can only speak from all the magnaflow muffler I've hear and used and the cutback on my 2003 corolla. I sold a ton of magnaflow systems off of people hearing that car. They are very deep and smooth sounding. There never any really harsh volume changes with their system. They are quiet inside the car but enough for you to enjoy a good deep clean sound with none of the poppy gurgling sound. That's the way it was on my corolla and eclipse turbo.
Thanks for the info. I've been a big fan of Magnaflow products since using one of their resonators on my 2003 V6 Tiburon. After I put on headers and exhaust, the tone developed a little bit of rasp at the higher RPMS, and their resonator pulled it right back down to where I wanted it to be. Ever since then, I've been sold on thier products. And, judging from the videos on their website, they've figured out a way to produce a nice, deep tone on our Foci too.