Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - I LOVE my Mk3 Ford Focus 100% whoo hoo thread!!
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 02:21 AM   #596
Fraychild
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 37309
What I Drive: 2012 Ford Focus SE

FF Reputation: 2 Fraychild Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
RonMaiden - I only looked at an Elantra GT and a Mazda 3 5-door; I like that they both come with projector headlights standard and we get nothing with the Focus...

If you ask me for my opinion, leave the "rear drums" business for cars like the Fiesta, Kia Rio, Scion XD, Mazda 2 or Hyundai Accent...

As for the steering wheel controls, most cars I've dealt with... at least Japanese and Korean... have had the radio controls on the left hand side... you'd be surprised how much more convenient that is.

In my area, there were only 3 SEs left with the manual transmission; two of them were within my price range and only had the Candy red I wanted... unfortunately, it also only came with just the Convenience package and I couldn't get anything else... so I compromised.

I love the car though, very fun to drive and I also have lots of plans for it.... I just feel that Ford could've addressed these things right before production.