Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - 12B41 anyone?
Thread: 12B41 anyone?
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 05:23 PM   #9
PBF199
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 100551
What I Drive: 2012, TBD, Focus SEL

FF Reputation: 1 PBF199 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Hi all. I'v been lurking for a while...finally found a reason to post.

So I went to a certain Ford Dealership in Maitland, Fl this morning for my 2012 Sterling Grey Metallic SEL's (born on 31.05.2012) first oil change at 3320 miles. I specifically asked the Service Consultant, who so proudly had "Ford Master Certified" printed at the top of his business card, if there were any updates, recalls or TSB's for my vehicle. I asked, at the end of my visit, "so there is nothing that the car needs to have checked, fixed, or updated?" He stated, with a sour look no less, "no, she's good to go!" Low and behold, I get home today at 4:30pm and what is in the mailbox? Just a little ol'letter from Ford Motor Company telling me about this 12B41 Program.

So before I write to the owner of the dealership, is there any saving grace for this "Ford Certified Master"?

BTW, this is the same dealership that let me drive away (yes, I'm accountable also, but I'm not a professional car buyer) with out having signed ANY of the DMV paperwork.

Don't mean to highjack, but everyone here seems to be all about consolidating threads.

Otherwise, I'm very happy with my second new car from Ford. Last one was a '97 V6 Mustang.