Level Up 21% Completed
Level up: 21% Level up: 21% Level up: 21%
Forum Activity 27%
Activity: 27% Activity: 27% Activity: 27%
FF Reputation: 24 suss6052 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kwik4u View Post
The poll is actually comparring TWO things, not just one.

We aren't just polling the buyers of Ford Foci for color choice, we are polling Ford Foci owners for color choice, AND if they are enthused enough by thier car to find an online forum, AND enthused enough vote on which color they have. :D :D

Not all (by a long shot) Focus owners are as excited about them as "we" are. I would never expect the comparison between the sales figures, and the poll here to come close to lining up.

*edit*
I still can't vote for the most awesome color Focus?!?

You have to be here at least a month and post more than 25 times iirc before you're eligible to vote in the polls.

Now as to your belief that sonic blue metallic is the best looking color I'm afraid I'd have to disagree and it was one of my least favorite colors. The first 2012 I sat in back in 2010 was either a very late stage prototype or one of the first production spec models built after Job 1 started in late 2010. The car was a Kona Blue Titanium Sedan with the DCT and the company I was interning for at the time was responsible for supplying some components for these cars.

Of the three shades of blue that were offered in 2012, Kona, Blue Candy, and Sonic I would put Sonic at the bottom.

My personal preference is for Frosted Glass, another 2012 only color, followed by Kona Blue and Sterling Grey Metallic. In fact my brother's car is Sterling Grey, but SGM is much more common with something like 21% of the total production for my area being in this color.