bennyfocus
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 50465
What I Drive: 2001 Blue Zx3

FF Reputation: 6 bennyfocus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynz4me View Post
I would agree in most cases, but when the header is brand new there isn't an excuse. The window of tolerance is huge and to be off 3/4" is an "almost complete design".

With that said, there maybe a simple explanation, like, he sourced a new tubing bender and the old one had the golden recipe (what we call it in CNC programming). I'd give him the benefit of the doubt if he was upfront with his lead times. I have to quote jobs everyday and the potential customer always gets a time to completion estimate with each one.

It's great that the suspension parts fit nice (that is the part that will kill you if it failed), and they have always looked good in the pics I've seen! Post up some pics Bennyfocus and show off your goodies!

At the end of the day I have dealt with him on multiple occasions and in person and hes always been great to deal with and the one issue I had he made right. It seems the only part he has ever made I see complaints about are his ORP. I have one, it fits, I love it, if yours is screwed up he will work with you. You're right though it should fit with a new header there is no reason for it not to.

As for my goodies the only person on these forums that has seen my car is PumkinSvt, if you are interested I'll pm you some pics of it. I don't care much for the opinions and attitudes of some on here so I prefer to not make a build thread and open up that can of worms.