Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - What kind of a deal can I expect?
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 02:16 PM   #7
imccrea
FF Affiliate

Fan#: 85212
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus hatch SGM

FF Reputation: 6 imccrea Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfugeek View Post
Thanks guys! Few questions

I want the yellow one, and this seems to be the only yellow one in my area. How do I not let this bite me in the ass.

I checked out the TMV on Edmunds it is says $24,344 after $2000 cash back incentives and includes destination. Invoice is $25,946. The dealers internet price is $23,121. I assume this includes the $2000 cash back, but I need to add destination, tags and taxes to this number?

includes rebates but does not include tax, title, license. Destination is included in MSRP price.

Are there any other incentives available to me? Nik mentioned $2750 off? Does the $2000 cash back require dealer financing?
Give me your last name and zip code and I can check. You are not required to finance to get $2,000
Regarding the trade in, is there anyway to maximize what we get back? We are trading my wifes 2004 Mini Cooper S with 83k miles on it, it's in great shape, but the windows just recently decided to stop rolling down. Is this going to be a problem at trade in time? Also, there is no lean on the title, my wife borrowed from her family to buy the car before we were married. However, she still owes $8800.
Any older European vehicle dealers are afraid of because of electrical issues, they'll hit you about $1,500 less than what you want for it. Who does she owe the $8,800 to if not a bank?
See above
Ira McCrea
Phone: 970-667-2220
E-mail: iram@loveford.com