Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - AppLink Available on 2013
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 02:47 PM   #33
copernicium112
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 87742
What I Drive: 2012 Sonic Blue Ti Sedan

Points 1,491, Level 21
Points: 1,491, Level: 21 Points: 1,491, Level: 21 Points: 1,491, Level: 21
Level Up 91% Completed
Level up: 91% Level up: 91% Level up: 91%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 4 copernicium112 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiPilot View Post
So it's not all roses and sunshine for those of us with MFT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcarlilesiu View Post
I certainly don't mean to discredit those who are still experiencing problems with the system, but on the other token I think we have to be responsible to those people looking in that general statements like V3 is "worse" or "no better" is generally and across most people not true statements.
While some have no problems, some (myself included) did not get so lucky. I will agree with your statement that I have had less reboots since the update but this actually turned out to be more of a curse than a blessing. There were times when it was acting up that I wish it would have rebooted on its own to get it more stable, at least for a little while. It forced me into way more master resets than I ever had to do w/the previous version and I got so sick of re-pairing my phone, re-entering/saving stations, and so on that I actually sucked it up and finally downloaded (and use semi-regularly) the delayed reboot app, something I never had to do w/2.11 (nor a fuse pull nor or battery disconnect, both of which I have still never done w/the new version either in fairness).