Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - What kind of a deal can I expect?
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 10:36 AM   #5
kungfugeek
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 102655
What I Drive: A Honda

FF Reputation: 1 kungfugeek Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Thanks guys! Few questions

I want the yellow one, and this seems to be the only yellow one in my area. How do I not let this bite me in the ass.

I checked out the TMV on Edmunds it is says $24,344 after $2000 cash back incentives and includes destination. Invoice is $25,946. The dealers internet price is $23,121. I assume this includes the $2000 cash back, but I need to add destination, tags and taxes to this number?

Are there any other incentives available to me? Nik mentioned $2750 off? Does the $2000 cash back require dealer financing?

Regarding the trade in, is there anyway to maximize what we get back? We are trading my wifes 2004 Mini Cooper S with 83k miles on it, it's in great shape, but the windows just recently decided to stop rolling down. Is this going to be a problem at trade in time? Also, there is no lean on the title, my wife borrowed from her family to buy the car before we were married. However, she still owes $8800.