Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - AppLink Available on 2013
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 06:59 PM   #26
Dick W
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 91695
What I Drive: 2012 5dr SGM Ti/09 135i/07 CR-V

FF Reputation: 2 Dick W Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by noahsfocus View Post
If it ain't broke ...don't fix it, especially when the fix is way worse then the original.
Maybe I'm the only owner who thought v2 was horribly broken and v3 is at least slightly less horribly (terribly?) broken. Still broken, no doubt. In our experience v3 does "what's it doing NOW?" things less often than v2.

To the basic premise of the thread--a great new MFT that fixes all past sin is coming Real Soon Now--we've heard all this before. Before the release of v3.

We are generally pleased with most things about our FoFo. (After serveral shop visits for TSB and FSA actions.) But MFT would be THE reason, at this point, we would not consider another Ford. The FoFo was our first Big Three car in almost 30 years and the first "American" brand car since I bought my '78 Fiesta. When I get in the FoFo and it randomly picks what to play or see Sirius Weather show nothing or... I ask myself "what was I thinking?"