Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - AppLink Available on 2013
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 04:53 PM   #25
noahsfocus
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 90974
What I Drive: 2012 White Platinum Ti Sport Hatch

Points 479, Level 9
Points: 479, Level: 9 Points: 479, Level: 9 Points: 479, Level: 9
Level Up 58% Completed
Level up: 58% Level up: 58% Level up: 58%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 5 noahsfocus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt2331 View Post
Where did you download the update from?
If you havnt updated yet you are one of the lucky ones that probably has a good working MFT v2 sys ...don't do the update without doing some research or at least check it out (v3 sys) first. When did you get your car? You probably already have the latest v3 release.

I have the v2 by choice because the v3 is total crap ...It's a stripped down, full of bugs, POS! If by chance you do still have the v2 you should leave it alone at least until the next release and only after seeing it in person and reading reviews here to see if it even works and what issues people are having with it. Hopefully (fingers crossed) the next update fixes all the issues and brings back some if not all of the functionality and user appeal that was taken away with the v3 "performance update(my ass!)" that Ford put out.

If it ain't broke ...don't fix it, especially when the fix is way worse then the original. IMO of course so check into it and you be the judge. Good luck!