TboneZX3
Ford Fiend

Fan#: 90494
What I Drive: '12 SE Sport, '01 ZX3, '67 Bronco

FF Reputation: 10 TboneZX3 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBrim View Post
Well, that's not necessarily what I want, but okay. I have a bunch of artists with different greatest hits albums and such, so keeping the album names straight is a hassle. Any way to list all of the albums by a particular artist?
Nope. I have thousands of albums on the USB HD in my car and, like you, I like to play them as albums and therefore have to memorize them. For the greatest hits stuff, you might as well rename them somehow so they don't all have identical album names. For instance, add the artist name to the album title (e.g. Rush Greatest Hits).

It doesn't make any sense to me why it would play songs by artist in alphabetical order either. It seems like the best way would be to play the albums in alphabetical order under an artist, and play the tracks in track order within the album.
Hatch Nation #90
'12 SE Sport 5Dr |╠╬╝|Sterling Grey Metallic|203a|Moonroof|17" Paint/Mach Whls|K&N 57S-4000|FFE RMM|Steeda STB, RSB|JBR bushings
'01 ZX3|╠╬╝|Pitch Black|Prem. pkg.|Moonroof|SVT Snorkel|SVT Springs|S2 Dampers|Steeda STS|Magnaflow exh.