Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - DCT / PowerShift Transmission Update TSB Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 12:29 PM   #1446
FordIVTteam
Official Ford Rep

Fan#: 87765
What I Drive: Ford Focus

FF Reputation: 3 FordIVTteam Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjbjday View Post
Yes it is paired and it is not an iphone. One phone is a Blackberry and the other is a Motorola Citrus. The voice quality is OK for regular phone calls. The Sync calls always cut off the first word, such as connecting. When we get connected, I hear the system OK, such as What service do you want, but when I say directions, for example, it often does not understand until a SHOUT at it. Then, when we say the address it often does not understand and we have to say operator. When the operator comes on they say did you want ......... , so they already know before we say anything. I get the same results with either phone.
Hi, tjbjday -

I'd like to look into this further! Is your Focus equipped with the latest software? If you're unsure, PM me your VIN and I'll take a look.

Before using SYNC Services, I recommend removing the battery from your phone to reset its Bluetooth chip. If that doesn't help, I suggest performing a Master Reset on your system:

http://Support.Ford.com/sync-technol...c-myford-touch

Let me know if this helps or if you have any questions.

Jaclyn

p: 800.392.FORD (Prompts 1 then 3)
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordFocus facebook.com/Ford