Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Signing Papers Monday night unless....
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 01:01 PM   #3
2kwik4u
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 102523
What I Drive: '12-Sonic Blue-5dr/5spd/203A/Roof

FF Reputation: 1 2kwik4u Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Thanks for the quick response. I figured it was a set price that is what it is kind of deal. We're going in to sign the papers tonight after work.

Not sure which financing option we are going to take, 2.4% for 72mo, or 1.9% for 60mo. About a $630 difference in total cost out of pocket over the length of the loans. Wife only looks at the per month number so she wants to do 72mo. We'll see how it shakes out. Insurance is going UP about $40/mo moving from the 2003 truck to the 2012 car. We tend to keep our cars for quite some time, so the long term doesn't scare me a whole lot.

I'm sure hoping that the mileage on these is as good as I've seen reported. Fuelly.com puts all 2012 Focii in the 31.5mpg range with over 2 million miles reported in. At 30mpg and 18k miles a year, I'm looking at ~$285/mo savings in fuel alone. 12 months of that buys me an old body style Suburban free and clear to tow the boat!

Thanks again and I'll be sure to post up pics/etc with a proper introduction when I can!