Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - SE Sport owners, sign in!
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 05:54 AM   #89
EMAN44
Focus Addict

Fan#: 10609
What I Drive: 2014 Focus ST1 TS

FF Reputation: 4 EMAN44 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (18)
Well I'll post on here since I can't contain my excitement anymore...I used to frequent these forums when I had my 03 ZX3, but have since stepped away from the Focus game. But I am proud to say that as of 2 days ago I am the proud new owner of a brand new 2012 Sterling Grey 5 door hatchback with 5spd manual, sport package, and 203A package... I traded my 2005 Infiniti G35 sedan for it. I got a great deal, and I've already put about 100 miles on the car. I don't have any pictures at the moment, but I'll be sure to post some up in the showroom once I get a chance.

All I can say is that in the short time I've owned my Focus, I've been blown away by every aspect of it...the interior, exterior, transmission, motor, and electronics amaze me that it's all packed into this "budget" car. I've got big plans for this car too...First up, some suspension work is in order, coilovers for sure, then some 18'' wheels to make it look right, and then starting in on the motor work.

Words can't describe how glad I am to be back in a Focus, especially since I can start posting back on fanatics, the BEST car forum I've been on in the last 6 years...FINALLY EMAN44 HAS RETURNED.......HOME!!!!

Emanuel
EX Zetec Crew #44 2003 Focus ZX3 -- RIP
Sonic Crew #24 -- 2012 Focus HB SE - Traded
Upgraded Sonic Crew #24 -- 2014 Focus ST