View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 09:09 PM   #33
focusmaniaczx3
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!

Fan#: 55157
What I Drive: zx3 turbo, kia soul, 71 chevy c/10

FF Reputation: 35 focusmaniaczx3 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (13)
dirt/gravel roads wont hurt anything with it so long as your run an air filter. might have to worry about rocks hitting the intercooler but if you run a screen in front of it like you should you wont have to worry about that either.

what you might need to complete the installation is maybe another header gasket because im not sure if i would reuse that one or not, i leave that to your judgement when you see it in person.
you NEED a tune hands down, no buts about it. contact tom ASAP so you can have your xcal and have everything ready to go before you start the installation.
you might need a way to feed oil to the turbo. i see it has oil feed lines now but im not sure from the pictures where it feeds FROM. a good place is directly from the oil pan. tom sells oil pans that are tapped and ready for those oil feed lines. and if for whatever reason he doesnt have any, it really isnt hard to do yourself or have someone do it for you.
boost controller
wideband a/f ratio gauge
you may or may not want to run a diablo MAFia. its basically a glorified MAF sensor harness extension lol

i cant think of anything else its lacking. those are really little things that it lacks, this is a very complete kit
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1turbofocus
I love this big little city HOOTERS !
Every time you drink a beer somewhere an ugly woman becomes beautiful, so get to it!