View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 02:03 PM   #36
dyn085
That Guy

Fan#: 98047
What I Drive: 2014 FiST/FoST

FF Reputation: 49 dyn085 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
You need to take a look at my dyno thread. I have logged nearly 30 dyno runs in different configurations, temps, and humidity levels. They show what each individual mod does, what you can reasonably expect, and how to do it.

The very first pull on this car is not graphed anywhere on this site. The calibration was off, but once we corrected it, every pull has been made on the exact same calibration. I even took the car back to stock to show a baseline, and only a couple of people have logged baseline numbers.

I have not posted every single graph due to redundancy, but I try to show at least one run and another to substantiate it. The only graphs that are pertinent and not listed are the last runs with my variation of the Newmission mod-that's only because I don't have them yet.

I'm not offended; I just don't think you've seen my thread. I can't link it be,ause I'm on my phone, but it is something to the tune of Another SGM MK3 dyno thread. Take a look at it and hit me up if you have any questions
2014 FiST-