Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Any interest in headlight modifications?
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 08:36 PM   #61
craigsfocus
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 97985
What I Drive: 2012 Race Red SE

FF Reputation: 6 craigsfocus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by me.awesome View Post
Just wanted to bump this thread. Plus i was curious if you were gonna paint the reflector now that the projector is there. I think it would look pretty sweet with just the higbeams being silver.
I am not gonna paint the reflector. (I might give it a try with my lab rat headlight to see if I like it. Its a Neat idea!) I am gonna paint the headlight like the Titanium though. Its gonna look great with the other headlight mod I am gonna do, that I am keeping a secret. I have most of my parts to do the mods, I am still waiting for my load resistor harness (its on Backorder ) that is gonna keep the bulb out warning off. So now its looking like next weekend. I have test fitted all of my parts on my lab rat headlight, so it shouldn't take me too long when my parts get here.

I am just as anxious as y'all. I am sorry it has taken me this long, I had no idea it was gonna take this long to just get the parts.

Active Duty US Army. MOS 91E (Machinist). OEF Vet.