JimsFocus
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 99994
What I Drive: 2012 Chevy Cruze,1966 Mustang

FF Reputation: 1 JimsFocus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElGatto View Post
I agree with you 100%. Glad to see posters like you with some common sense instead of those who's only mission is to bash Ford and the Focus.
So posters with problems have no common sense? Please remember that there are cars with problems and their owners have every right to complain. They are not "bashers". They are people who are not getting help when there is a known problem. You can be rude to, or insult those people all you want, but it won't help them with their problems. Wake up. Not everyone has a "perfect" Focus. Don't the people who have had wheel bearings, steering racks, struts, clutches, solenoids and complete transmissions give them problems and have to beg Ford for a repair have a right to complain without being called "bashers" or people without common sense? People lacking common sense are the Ford engineers who told me to roll up my windows and turn the radio up so I wouldn't hear the trans noises. I wasn't a "basher". I was a very unsatisfied, frustrated and unhappy customer, and I'm not the only one. Stop insulting people because they aren't as happy as you. You seem to not realize that people have problems with their cars and some have not been treated very well by Ford. Instead of being so critical, be glad you aren't one of them.