Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - For Sale: COMPLETE Jackson Racing Supercharger with BBK and BBK TB $1200
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 06:02 PM   #1
focusmaniaczx3
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!

Fan#: 55157
What I Drive: zx3 turbo, kia soul, 71 chevy c/10

Points 14,771, Level 78
Points: 14,771, Level: 78 Points: 14,771, Level: 78 Points: 14,771, Level: 78
Level Up 81% Completed
Level up: 81% Level up: 81% Level up: 81%
Forum Activity 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%
FF Reputation: 35 focusmaniaczx3 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (14)
For Sale: COMPLETE Jackson Racing Supercharger with BBK and BBK TB $1200

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!

This JRSC is for the regular zetec but it can be run on a SVT as well. Slot the bolt holes and port the runners to match the SVT head and you are ready to put it on. A machine shop might charge $50 for this.

EDIT EDIT EDIT!!!!
okay guys ive been getting pm's and texts like crazy all night since i put up this thread with people wanting to make payments. thats fine if that's what you want to do but i really dont want to get paid for this in $50 increments over the next 5-6 months. if you want to do payments then please be reasonable. i would like to have this kit paid for and out of my bedroom in less than 3 months.

I am located in Hickory/Conover, NC and so is my JRSC.
I am asking for $1200 FIRM plus paypal fees and the cost of shipping
This is obviously for sale by me and I can be contacted via PM on here quite easily but if you prefer to text for talk on the phone my cell # is 828-261-6396

I bought this kit from mlbbaseball about a year and a half ago. He had the supercharger rebuilt with new seals and bearings before he sold it to me per my request. I installed it and ran it on my car for 6 months or so. But I've since decided to run a turbo instead so it is up for sale to help me pay for said turbo.

It is absolutely complete with everything you need to bolt it up and go except for a serpentine belt, tune, and injectors. I'm even throwing in the 65mm BBK throttle body that was meant to go on this supercharger. I was going to run my focus central TB to begin with until i noticed the little idle air holes in the supercharger matched perfectly with those of the BBK TB. I will update with pictures shortly.

pictures AND video!

as always. what is pictured is what you get. the only thing i dont have pictured is the misc reinforcement and relocation brackets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1turbofocus
I love this big little city HOOTERS !
Every time you drink a beer somewhere an ugly woman becomes beautiful, so get to it!

Last edited by focusmaniaczx3; 08-31-2012 at 11:47 AM.