Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Bumpers for sale...stock and aftermarket
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 12:00 PM   #1
Ice Frogg
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 5562
What I Drive: 2001 Silver ZX3

Points 1,966, Level 26
Points: 1,966, Level: 26 Points: 1,966, Level: 26 Points: 1,966, Level: 26
Level Up 66% Completed
Level up: 66% Level up: 66% Level up: 66%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 1 Ice Frogg Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (10)
Bumpers for sale...stock and aftermarket

I have three bumpers laying around that I need to get rid of...they are all for the 00-04 zx3
I am located in Baltimore MD
email is seanpatrickrogers@msn.com

first is a wings west big mouth bumper
I had it on my car and was in a accident a few years ago...the paint chipped up and I started sanding it but ended up replacing it. it doesn't have any tears or cracks or holes. just needs to be sanded and repainted but is really durable. $50obo

the second bumper is a stock rear bumper. it has a few scratches but no damange. I had the wings west rear lip on it and took it off so the paint doesn't match. it still has some double side date on the rear. $30obo

the last bumper is a Evo rear bumper....This used to belong to Corey. He had holes cut out that I started filling in and I filled in the body line as well. I cut the middle section between the two exhausts. This still needs work but would make a great custom rear bumper project for someone. I decided to go a different route. $25obo

I prefer local pick up and I am willing to make a drive if need be.

Last edited by Ice Frogg; 09-17-2012 at 10:42 AM.