Old 08-09-2012, 10:15 AM   #1
katiekay
ɔᴉʇɐuɐℲ snɔoℲ

Fan#: 42025
What I Drive: 03 CD Silver ZX5

FF Reputation: 58 katiekay Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (48)
My R/C car Collection

I don't know if there is any interest in X-Mods or Zip-Zaps anymore. Based on the thread below, there prolly is not. Oh well, I have been a longtime collector of these cars and have built up quite a collection over the years including some of the 2nd gen X-mods that were supposedly faster than the 1st gen's. I have one 1st gen Skyline that has every aftermarket stage 3 part available and even some custom parts too that has never lost to any 2nd gen. Along with my X-Mod collection, I have collected hundreds of motors, suspension upgrades, all-wheel drive upgrades, lighting, wheels, tires, you name it - I have it. I also have a smaller collection of the Zip-Zaps with upgraded motors, gears, etc. Well, on to the pics!

2nd gen 4x4 chassis

2nd gen chassis

1st gen chassis & all the rest are 1st gen chassis unless otherwise specified.

This is the car that has never lost

2nd gen 4x4 chassis

Zip-Zap's!

Here is just some of my performance parts, I also have a collection of bodykits for all these as well.

Just for good measure, my die-cast Focus that I plan on taking apart to re-paint silver.

As you can see, some of my cars look unmolested and never driven, well that is true. I usually only play with the new Mustang or the "fastest" Skyline.

Anyone want to race for pinks? lol

Hatch Nation #8
September 2012 Ride of the Month