Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Warning about K&N Intake
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 06:16 AM   #205
craigsfocus
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 97985
What I Drive: 2012 Race Red SE

FF Reputation: 6 craigsfocus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VOLDAR View Post
craig, I know I gave you +1 to your rep a while ago, but when I try giving one again, well, this is the message I get :

And I did "spred" some, trust me !

P.S. So, yep, I just ordered one and I get also the Covercraft Car Sun Shade - for the price, I think it is a no-braner.
I appreciate it! Its probably because you already gave me rep in this thread. I try to help out as much as I can around here. A custom sunshade is worth every penny. It makes a little difference for interior temperature but I like mostly because my hand doesn't get burned on the steering wheel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VOLDAR View Post
And the last question to you all:
- we all know that if the battery is disconnected, some of the Focus systems will be reset (MFT, DCT etc). How was it for you ?
I didn't disconnect the battery. I didn't see the point in it. K&N asks you to disconnect the battery for safety reasons.

Active Duty US Army. MOS 91E (Machinist). OEF Vet.