FordService
Official Ford Rep

Fan#: 79824
What I Drive: Ford Focus

FF Reputation: 18 FordService Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chum567 View Post
I will when my part for something else comes in.
Excellent; thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becks View Post
ElGaatto,

...I also understand how you enjoy being liked by the Ford Cust Care rep (who I do think is a valuable liaison in these forums)....Try to understand that forums are not personal, and everyone has a right to voice their opinion. You may not agree with it but, thats life...
C'mon now; I like everyone! [wink] These forums are a great outlet and communication medium. I'll assist owners with their issues in any way possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverRunFocus View Post
I bought a 2012 Focus Titanium in May 2011 for my daughter to drive to school. She said it had a "weird" feel to it when taking off from a red light sometimes. We had the recall reprogramming done. I drove it a couple of weeks ago and noticed "the shudder" - the "weird feel" she talked about. I called the service department at the Ford dealership and the service manager said he'd never heard of a Focus having that problem....but to bring it in and they would look at it. Now they are removing the transmission to replace a couple of leaking seals. Seems fluid is leaking on the dual clutch mechanism causing them to slip and "shudder". The car should be ready in a few days. Luckily, according to the service manager, they can get the parts they need - he said they had been on back-order. I'm just glad they figured it out and didn't put me off.

I don't have a comfortable feeling about sending my daughter back out on the road to school (several hours away) in this Focus...
Congrats on your recent Focus purchase! The dealership will take extra care of your ride to make sure it's set for your daughter. Please PM me your VIN, mileage, contact info, and dealer city/state; I'll forward these details to your region's Customer Service Manager.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meesterlike24 View Post
The Focus stalled out three times last week when attempting acceleration from coasting at low speeds. But dont worry. I traded in the "Death Trap" before it had a chance to cause a deadly accident with my family in it. When someone buys it, Im sure youll hear from them too. THANK YOU FORD FOR YOUR JUNK PRODUCT AND HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. ILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER FORD PRODUCT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We never like to lose a valued customer. Customer safety is a top priority; I wish you all the best.

Thomas

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordFocus facebook.com/Ford