FordService
Official Ford Rep

Fan#: 79824
What I Drive: Ford Focus

FF Reputation: 18 FordService Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaddz3 View Post
YOur right... never assume anything.. Without actually being there to see, it was the first starting point on journey to finding the problem.. always eliminate the obvious. By checking the fuse first, you know that it is not the cause then its on to the next link in the chain...We're all still learning about this car and how it works... OP keep us posted on what conclusions they come to...
Sweet; we think alike! By the way, I strongly agree with your last sentence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopJokey View Post
Thanks a lot, I sent you a PM with the requested info.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HopJokey View Post
Update 2: After running a full battery of tests throughout the day, my Ford dealership could not find any problems with the car currently and could not root cause why the car got into the bad state that required a "battery pull". Ford hotline did not have any answers as well. I will be picking up my vehicle today.

I've been generally content with my Focus these first 9 months so I would be pleased if it was just a fluke/one off issue that occurred and I could live happily ever after with it. Obviously if showstopping issues persist I will need to take appropriate action like getting a refund - I would gladly accept a new 2013 Ford Fusion in this case .
You're most welcome! I'll include the details from your second update in the escalation. I just spotted some Fusion drool dripping from your post.

Thomas

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordFocus facebook.com/Ford