Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Issues with new 2012 Ford Focus
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 11:03 AM   #1255
ElGatto
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 99202
What I Drive: 2012 Silver Focus SE, HB, sport pkg

FF Reputation: 1 ElGatto Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Becks View Post
ElGaatto,

I know how nice it must seem for you think you are an official spokesperson in this thread. I also understand how you enjoy being liked by the Ford Cust Care rep (who I do think is a valuable liaison in these forums). However, as you should know, or will come to understand that forums are a place to discuss topics and offer opinions. ElGatto..you have every right to voice your opinion, and give feed back how you see fit. Keep in mind that you are not anyone to anyone in here who can tell others what they can, and cannot do. Nor are you someone that deserves "more credence" because you have owned cars. Making negative assumptions about others in these forums only reveals your level of immaturity.....regardless of your age. On at least 2 other occasions you have been rude to other posters.

Try to understand that forums are not personal, and everyone has a right to voice their opinion. You may not agree with it but, thats life.

Enjoy your ride, and Happy Motoring.
????