eagle_eye735
Focus Addict

Fan#: 90674
What I Drive: 2005 ZX3, 1999 Triumph Sprint ST

FF Reputation: 2 eagle_eye735 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02fordsvt View Post
It's coming along very nicely. It's a shame it has to stop for the winter. Maybe you should take you headlight to college with you and black them out in you dorm room.

Hows the manual training coming along?
Thanks! I might do that, I can just imagine the looks I would get if someone found me putting my headlights in the skated hall oven, haha. I just wish I need someone up there that had a garage and tools they would let me use. I am going to have top find out if any of the professors I know are gear heads, but I seriously doubt it.
She is doing pretty good. I find it really interesting trying to teach her how top drive it. It took me 5 min to learn, but I had the knowledge if exactly what was going on between the engine, clutch, and transmission. I think in those terms it is a lot easier to learn how to drive a manual. Now I am trying to teach it to someone who had no idea how the internals of a car work. It had been a great learning/bonding experience for the both of us.
Hatch Nation #162
2005 Sonic Blue ZX3 SES
|K&N Typhoon CAI|Magnaflow Catback Exhaust|Megan Racing Springs|Front Strut Brace|SVT 21mm Rear Sway Bar|Prothane Bushings and Endlinks|Steeda STS|