Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - My Eibach Sportline install(PIC HEAVY); SE sports hatch
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 02:22 AM   #4
BLarson
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 58905
What I Drive: 2012 Ox White SE Sports Pack Hatch

FF Reputation: 7 BLarson Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
These springs were installed yesterday and have not yet settled. I've only driven about 3-4 miles on them. I have not had the alignment checked yet but it does not pull at all. I had the little platic flap(the one which falls well below the front bumper) barely scrape a steep driveway once but other than that, I am so far very impressed with the clearance. I have not noticed a significant decrease in ride quality and my wife thought it felt great. Took it out on some nice twisting roads and it handled really well. There is no rubbing from lock to lock. I bought them from partsgeek.com for $200 to my doorstep. I was a little worried about buying from them because of their iffy return policy, but they were the only ones who had them in stock, at a good shipped price. I got them quick with out any issues.

I you have any questions, or need help with your own install, hit me up, and I'll help where I can. Long long ago I was ASE certified in suspension, but that was another life and I am by no means a pro mechanic. I hope you all enjoy, and I hope this helps someone.
BLarson