Hey guys and gals, reposting this to minimize confusion.
I have a Roush Turbo kit for sale. It was pulled off of a Repo'd car at my local scrap yard. I believe that I have all of the parts for the kit, but I'm new to the world of Turbochargers, so ask any questions you'd like and I'll get an answer to you. I still do have access to the car, so if there is anything potentially missing I can see if I can still pull it off the car.
All parts will be shipped at the buyers expense, also Paypal payment will require +3%. All items are shipping from 24502.
ROUSH Focus Turbo Kits Include:
- T3/T04E Turbonetics Turbo
- Thermocoated Cast-Steel Turbo Manifold
- Thermocoated Mandrel-Bent Downpipe
- EGR Flex Tube
- Roush / Turbonetics 35mm Wastegate
- Spearco W.A.V.E / Roush Front-Mount Intercooler
- Polished Aluminum Intercooler Piping
- Turbonetics Blow Off Valve (BOV)
- Lot's of house clamps
- All Oil Feed Lines
- Required Cut-Down EGR System
- High Pressure Upper Coolant transfer pipe.
- Fuel Injectors
- Stock TPS Sensor
- High Pressure Billet Fuel Rail
- Two Gauge Pod
Installation Instructions Here:
(According to the instructions I'm only missing (3) parts) - Those parts are:
P/N R07090016 - This part was cut (EGR Flext tube) prior to my removal from the car. should be available at Advance Auto.
P/N R07090005 - This is the missing airfilter.
R07090041 - Missing bracket to hold up the air intake.
Kit Price: <del>$1,750</del> <del>$1,600</del> $1,425 + Shipping
The Donor Car: