Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Focus in the Hills meet?!!
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 02:02 PM   #1
TheGlassMaker
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE

Fan#: 69510
What I Drive: 97 Impreza coupe, 04 Mazda6

Points 34,221, Level 100
Points: 34,221, Level: 100 Points: 34,221, Level: 100 Points: 34,221, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 5%
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%
FF Reputation: 13 TheGlassMaker Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
Focus in the Hills meet?!!

Offical thread is now up! http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=296419

I know this is not the great lakes section but I want this to be open to more members. I set up a ohio meet last year in October and it wasn't a big hit. It was just a meet and greet then we ate then we went home.

I want something a little more in depth. I was thinking about setting up a annual meet in the same place around the same time every year. I want to set up something here in ohio, I've driven around to other states for meets I would like for members to drive here to show what we got and we can have fun here too.

I was going for something around Hocking Hills state park. I wanted to set up some nice scenic drives, do some sight seeing, do some camping and eating. Just all together have a good time. I can guarantee the views and sights are unbeatable.

[url]http://www.hockinghills.com/[/

It's all around Logan, Ohio if you want to locate it on the map. I'll get a good map up later once I get more interest.

I would like to stick with october and set this up as a annual fall meet plus all the colors would make the drive all the more worth while. This is just to test the waters to see if I can get the interest to even set this up. If enough people commit to the meet than I work on getting some decals and possible awards.

Discuss.

Last edited by TheGlassMaker; 08-29-2012 at 04:23 AM.