Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - DCT / PowerShift Transmission Update TSB Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 11:08 AM   #1387
pjart
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 99244
What I Drive: 2012 SE Red Candy Metallic CC hatch

FF Reputation: 1 pjart Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Well she (2012 SE Focus hatch) went back to Friendship Ford in Bristol, TN yesterday. Bought May 9th, 2012...back into the shop 8/2/2012. No one was surprised when I said "6 speed CVT" as I walked into the service dept. Told 'em the tach was jumping all over the dial but didn't redline. Got my loaner Fusion and boy the stereo sounded great. V-6. Got home and told the wife & kids I traded up to a Fusion, hahaha. They half believed me until they saw the Enterprise sticker and the Missouri license plate. Even told 'em I want the windshield replaced under warranty - it got a star on it 2 weeeks ago and b4 I could get it home that day the windsheied had cracked 3 feet across the drivers side.

I know there's a bulletin out on the F-150 for windshield cracking under warranty due to overstress on the galss as mounted at the factory. So I guess I got a chance. YES this is the trip for the FIRST OIL change and checkup.