forceflow2
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 89089
What I Drive: 2013 Mustang GHIG V6 Premium

FF Reputation: 1 forceflow2 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpartmgr View Post
Thanks, I hate when people write stuff when they have no clue what they are talking about.

33 days in the shop qualifies this car to be considered a lemon. I might not win, but I will try.
If you have supporting paperwork it shouldn't be too terribly hard. That's one of the issues I am running into, my dealership tends to not give me paperwork, despite being legally required to. When it was out for 2 weeks due to the steering TSB (wobble, which isn't as bad, but is still there) it took over a month to get them to actually give me anything stating they had done any work. I've pretty much just stopped taking it in since it doesn't help and just seems to waste my time.

They did get me to bring it in this Monday because they stated they had a "pile of parts" for me. When I asked what they were they said they didn't know except for a seat rail, but that it should be for all my outstanding issues. Turned out to be a seat rail and a new button for the cruise control (not sure how that's a "pile of parts"). I had the car in for those things more than a month ago. I asked them about some of the other issues and they said they'd ordered some more stuff so if I don't hear from them, I should give them a call in two weeks. Currently balancing my desire to hit 30 days with my need to have a car.
Reacquired by Ford under Lemon Law 01/16/13.