Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Zx3_bmxrider's Mild Mannered Build Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 10:38 PM   #525
zx3_bmxrider
Meh.

Fan#: 84231
What I Drive: 2001 Pitch Black ZX3

Points 9,361, Level 65
Points: 9,361, Level: 65 Points: 9,361, Level: 65 Points: 9,361, Level: 65
Level Up 4% Completed
Level up: 4% Level up: 4% Level up: 4%
Forum Activity 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%
FF Reputation: 9 zx3_bmxrider Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (12)
Well...I have been busy. lol Ok so today after work I was all pumped up thinking id get alot of stuff done. Well I wound up changing the timing belt water pump and all that shinanigans on my sisters zx5. It took an hour and a half. So we only worked on my car for maybe 10 minutes. we figured out what the clicky sound is tho. Well....so we think. Does this make sense to anyone else?
http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/web...unt#fragment-3

We put my car up on jackstands and turned the car on. I gave it gas while in gear so that the motor would torque. My friend was under the car and he said he could feel the vibration coming from that lower torque mount and said he could see it moving. It would make sense that that is bad, its one of the lowest points on the car. So when it scraped it got messed up. lol I was a bit nervous though, for the first 5 minutes the only ones I could find were aftermarket CFM ones for over $100. Im going to change my oil in the morning then go pick that part up.
Hatch Nation #92 || FocusXtreme || Zetec Crew #377 || Southeast Fanatics || Focus Factor || Rally Revolution #4