Thanks gents. The gap is present in the real RS. She looks soooooo much betteer in person today! The interior could use some tidying.
I got a better look at everything, and now starting to hear the bad stuff.
- The intercooler inlet/out pipes had to be taken off, to fit the lights. - I'm going to have a new IC put in, and maybe Dan (Knighty) can help with measurements; as it appears he still uses the lights.
- UK Seller, not Dhyllan, sent me standard width front arch liners. - Oh! I hope English's stash I bought has them.
- Missing foglight connectors -
- Rear license plate lights, need new lenses. Lots of copper corrosion - Purchased on eBay already.
- The roll-cage fits tightly. - Obviously because of the roof liner. It will be installed by Jim (Roushturboedzx3)
- Upper grill sits a tad to far to the right and hits the bumper. - Hopefully the new IC mount fixes that.
Although the good doesn't outway the bad, at least on the bright side,
- The Euro tail lights were found
- My storage in Japan...90% of my stuff arrived, which includes my wheels I used on my 180sx / 17x9 +35
- The rear foglights are wired ready for use. As brake lights
- I found a sand-blasting / powdercoat service 10min from my house! Oooo the possibilities.
Other than that, I'd say she's ready for the new suspension bits, wheels, head, and hand controls.