Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Rude's Ultimate Build....
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 09:58 PM   #11
Rudel
FF's Quadriplegic!

Fan#: 13465
What I Drive: 2.3 ATX-RSVT

FF Reputation: 15 Rudel Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (17)
Thanks gents. The gap is present in the real RS. She looks soooooo much betteer in person today! The interior could use some tidying.

I got a better look at everything, and now starting to hear the bad stuff.
  1. The intercooler inlet/out pipes had to be taken off, to fit the lights. - I'm going to have a new IC put in, and maybe Dan (Knighty) can help with measurements; as it appears he still uses the lights.
  2. UK Seller, not Dhyllan, sent me standard width front arch liners. - Oh! I hope English's stash I bought has them.
  3. Missing foglight connectors -
  4. Rear license plate lights, need new lenses. Lots of copper corrosion - Purchased on eBay already.
  5. The roll-cage fits tightly. - Obviously because of the roof liner. It will be installed by Jim (Roushturboedzx3)
  6. Upper grill sits a tad to far to the right and hits the bumper. - Hopefully the new IC mount fixes that.
Although the good doesn't outway the bad, at least on the bright side,
  1. The Euro tail lights were found
  2. My storage in Japan...90% of my stuff arrived, which includes my wheels I used on my 180sx / 17x9 +35
  3. The rear foglights are wired ready for use. As brake lights
  4. I found a sand-blasting / powdercoat service 10min from my house! Oooo the possibilities.
Other than that, I'd say she's ready for the new suspension bits, wheels, head, and hand controls.

Part III: Install Handicap Driving Controls
Ma Cah: http://imgur.com/a/TuyYL

Last edited by Rudel; 08-03-2012 at 09:35 PM. Reason: sp