Level Up 66% Completed
Level up: 66% Level up: 66% Level up: 66%
Forum Activity 15%
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%
FF Reputation: 18 FordService Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrankyWookie View Post
Wow Thomas, nice. The cheap and dirty point of the arrows is to indicate the portion of that piece that contacts the chassis causing the rattle.
I was just kidding, good sir! This is what I thought it was pointing to. Please monitor it and let me know by PM if the noise comes back (include your VIN, mileage, contact info, and dealer city/state); I'll loop in your area's Customer Service Manager if need be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snayr View Post
I find myself having a rattle as well (8500 km's), and wondering what it could be...Planning on taking it in to get checked out shortly.

As a side note, has anyone else had any problems with weather stripping? I had my weather stripping fall off the drivers side a couple weeks ago, and took it in for the wiper motor recall. Told them about the problem, they ordered the stripping, and fixed it last week. Problem is, it's sounding a lot noisier than it used to. Like my window isn't properly shut, etc... and I know it's the weather stripping. I don't want to rush back over there and tell them to do it again...
Please PM me your VIN, mileage, contact info, and dealer city/state; I'll forward all details to your region's Customer Service Manager for review. When do you plan on taking it in for service?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiPilot View Post
I'm at the dealer right now. They are still telling me Ford is telling them that there is no fix for my car's rattles since the TSBs apply to other Foci.

This is getting quite frustrating! I think I'm now on my 4th trip here since June and there's still no resolution. :mad:...
I totally understand your frustration! :( Are they looking into your MFT issues as well?

Thomas

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordServiceUS facebook.com/FordFocus

M - F 11 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET | Send a PM? Pls allow 2 business days for reply