Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - My Focus' "older brother" - 1992 Grand Prix
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 12:26 AM   #25
Twenty
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17

Fan#: 90312
What I Drive: 2012 YB SE sedan w/ ST exterior

Points 21,609, Level 92
Points: 21,609, Level: 92 Points: 21,609, Level: 92 Points: 21,609, Level: 92
Level Up 26% Completed
Level up: 26% Level up: 26% Level up: 26%
Forum Activity 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%
FF Reputation: 9 Twenty Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
5 days to the show.

I've continued on with the clay bar, getting to work on the back bumper during my lunch breaks at work this week. It was bad though, as of now I'm about half-done. I still have the front bumper to do after.

As well, the wrap on the front lip has peeled in one of the tight corners so I need to redo that before Sunday. Sigh.

Tonight though I got back to work on the wheels. Having stocked up on plastidip I waited all day to get home and hopefully finish these off so they can have time to cure before I need to mount them back on the car. I had just finished when rain started lightly, and I was able to get the wheels under cover before the sky opened.

As you can see I still need to continue peeling off the excess plastidip from the tires, and from details like the valve stems. I'm hoping that I can have these on the car by the end of the week so that Saturday it can drive around a bit on its new white shoes and I can focus on final detailing.
SR#74/SMk3C#17/YBOC#03
Bill M.