Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - SVT owners: Post reviews of your Tune!
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2005, 04:56 PM   #4
scotto46
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 18259
What I Drive: 2003 Infra Red Focus SVT

FF Reputation: 1 scotto46 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Re: SVT owners: Post reviews of your Tune!

1. Diablo predator performance tune
2. Diablo predator ( duh )
3. Less than $300
4. 1 week
5. Very easy to install - about 10 mins. First impressions / so far - no surging - much smoother revving - more power after 3000 rpm
6. He was a butthead. He lived in a box and wouldn't come out to say hi or anything.
7. No dynos, just diablos claim of 15fwhp - not sure if they are saying front wheel or fly wheel - prolly flywheel.

Overall, at first I was scared to fry my ecu. But I like the stock program being saved - I had a ranger 4.0 with a custom chip and was always bummed that I would have to remove the ecu, take off the chip , try to explain the wires going to the passenger compartment, etc. if I had to go to the dealer. With this thing, I just hook 'er up - reflash to stock - and that's it!

EDIT:
Deleted repeated thread questions at start of answers.
WD40

[Any one who doesn't heed the rules should be dragged behind a riced-out CRX by his or her eyelids! [/B][/QUOTE]

Last edited by WD40; 02-03-2005 at 08:20 PM.