Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Rotor Upgrade Questions
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 11:16 AM   #20
DarderSauce
Focus Addict

Fan#: 95564
What I Drive: '08 Vermillion Red 5 speed SEdan

FF Reputation: 5 DarderSauce Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by felixthecat View Post
The russell brand ss lines I find are to short for the front & svt's use 4 lines in the rear. Look up Batinc.net for ss lines.
Alright I just ordered the SS Lines from BATINC.net

Here are the part #'s I used:

Front Brake Hoses* (pair) H419 $42.50
*all focus models including SVT

Rear Brake Hoses* (pair) disk H419RD $42.50

Couple thoughts about ordering from BAT:
1. They don't have online ordering (.pdf catalog only) so you need to give them a call @ the number on the website.
2. They ask for the part number of the item you want so don't call w/out one. I had the part #'s I needed so not sure if they could have looked them up with a description.
3. I don't know who I talked to because they did not give their name when they answered the phone. I thought this was a standard greeting rule
4. After ordering I didn't get a total, when I asked for one the woman said, "depends on the shipping area and the weight of the package". I asked if it would be around $100 for everything shipped and she said, "Shipping should be around $10." so hopefully under $100 ($50 cheaper than anywhere else I could find).
5. I was a little nervous giving them my credit card information but all the questions they asked regarding checking/billing information were standard info most websites ask when taking your order.

I will keep you guys updated on fit/shipping/quality of the lines I get from BAT so you can benefit from the good $$ they have for their SS lines. I will also update the thread with pics of the Rotors and the calipers (fresh from paint) so you can see the progress.

Thanks again to everyone that helped me with this (especially felixthecat +1 given)