Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Random Thread of Gaming Randomness
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 03:43 AM   #18
mix1983
Life Is Good

Fan#: 61101
What I Drive: 2000 Honda Civic EX 5spd

Points 9,029, Level 63
Points: 9,029, Level: 63 Points: 9,029, Level: 63 Points: 9,029, Level: 63
Level Up 93% Completed
Level up: 93% Level up: 93% Level up: 93%
Forum Activity 8%
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%
FF Reputation: 5 mix1983 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJohn364 View Post
I knocked some of the dust off of my Skyrim (PS3) last night. I'm still waiting for Dawnguard to be released for PS3/PC.
Your post actually got me looking for a release date for PS3, the whole vampire thing in Dawnguard had me interested.

But...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playstation Lifestyle
While I’m sure most of the gaming public has thought it was safe to assume that Skyrim’s Dawnguard DLC would eventually come to the PS3, it doesn’t look like that is necessarily the case, as Bethesda has emphasized the fact that they never said it would be coming to any other platform beyond the Xbox 360.

As such, we’ll have to wait for further confirmation from the developer to find out when (or even if) it will be made available to the PlayStation crowd. Pete Hines, the VP of PR and marketing at Bethesda explained the situation on Twitter, saying, “We have not announced Dawnguard for any other platform, nor given a timeline for any such news. If we have news, I promise I’d tell you.”
I have a 360 too, but it's just a shelf-filler. PS3 all the way.