Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - For Sale: SVT Powerworks
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 08:15 PM   #1
VenomRogue
Focus Addict

Fan#: 24506
What I Drive: a Volvo??!?

Points 6,803, Level 54
Points: 6,803, Level: 54 Points: 6,803, Level: 54 Points: 6,803, Level: 54
Level Up 27% Completed
Level up: 27% Level up: 27% Level up: 27%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 11 VenomRogue Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (23)
For Sale: SVT Powerworks

Item: SVT Powerworks
email: blah4blah4blah (at) yahoo DOT com

Estimated WHP: 250'ish.

Price: asking 2800 shipped (keep in mind, it will cost about 100 bucks to ship it) for the entire kit including the new parts and parts that had to be sourced, that I have bought for it.

I have sourced all the parts to make this a pretty much complete kit. The only thing I do not have is a conical air filter for it.

On the top half of the supercharger (intercooler half), the mounting point of the throttle body was damaged by the previous owner. I had a machine shop professionally drill and level the mounting point. One of the holes where the two halves of the blower attached is not round, I missed this when i took it to the machine shop, but they told me this can easily be fixed with a basic tap set.

One of the bolts that holds the snout on is stripped, the previous owner took a bolt removal tool to it. I was still able to torque it down securely. The snout does not have supercharger oil in it, but I am providing a bottle of GM supercharger oil for the new owner to fill up. I sealed the snout to the blower with the required Anerobic gasket and loc-tited the bolts.

Comes with the snout already modified from Karl at Massive Speed System, and includes two pullies (the 2.6 and 2.4).

I purchased a new gates tensioner and belt for the 2.6 pulley.

Will come with 42 lb injectors (not pictured).

Yes, I have issues.

Next question.