Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - 2012 Ford Focus Steering Problem
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 12:24 PM   #193
redtress
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 101843
What I Drive: 2012 ford focus

FF Reputation: 1 redtress Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordCustomerService View Post
I just saw this post. How's your Focus doing now? If you haven't talked to your region's Customer Service Manager about it, please PM me your VIN, mileage, phone number, and dealer info; I'll make it happen!

I'd like to forward these details to the Customer Service Manager in charge of your regions; please PM me your VIN, mileage, phone number, and dealer information. He/she will then coordinate with you and your dealers on any repairs, if necessary.

By the way, I'm taking over this forum as the new Ford rep; it's nice to type to you all. I love the big and bold font, redtress! Next time, please use my real name. LOL

- Thomas
Sorry Thomas...I was trying to figure out a way to make sure it got noticed..lol

I will PM you the VIN number. We just had it in the shop last week with this issue...Our dealership claimed they had never heard of this problem...Got the alignment and then had to take a trip in vehicle. It did it again...to the point the driver felt car was unsafe and had concerns for their safety. If we could get this resolved it would be awesome.....