Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Nightly Boredom thread for the Night Stalking TX Crowd
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 10:57 AM   #15449
Chris_HT
Focus Addict

Fan#: 86229
What I Drive: Blue SVT 2002

FF Reputation: 4 Chris_HT Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
oh I forgot to mention that squeaky sound are the sway bar end links.... the suspension turned out to be fine, with no leaks and still in decent shape, which of course I found out after the new suspension arrived, heheh, so now I'm in hunt for end links and probably will use autozone ones, yaaa more $ out of my empty pocket :(

but I'll try to offset it by selling my used suspension, I imagine if i put it up for around $100 some of the non-SVT owners will jump at it to get lower ride and better handling for cheap.

wheel bearing on the other hand..... makes me pray every time I get into my car, for that it wouldn't seize when I'm at highway speeds, it's really that bad, and above the noise and vibrations I noticed the negative camber angle on that wheel is increasing too :/ I got me the hub and bearing assembly to make it a lil easier, but I know it's gonna be a PITA anyway, and extremely time consuming since when I'm there i need to change the end links and suspension too.

If you guys could see my browser over past few weeks, like just now I have around 20 tabs open about calculus, about 12 on quadratic equations, also around 12 on social studies, 20 on ford focus 'HOW TOs' + youtube, and South Park website, AND a nice set of 500+ pages books on my desk. uggghhhh ... I .. neeed.... some ... life PLEASE :P

Our Lady of blessed acceleration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black&Tan View Post
But.... why read facts and investigate a claim when it supports your ideology?
...that should be written as 'The First Law of Internet Forums'