Chefocus
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 100478
What I Drive: 2012 Candy Red Focus Titanium

FF Reputation: 1 Chefocus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by meesterlike24 View Post
Im not annoying any of the other users. I think we are all in the same boat Mr. "che". We are all fed up with the B.S. that Ford continues to tell us. You must not be going through what everyone else is going through. If this forum is not run by Ford then why are they even on here? Ill tell you why they are on here. They read peoples complaints, they tell these people to give them their info so they can forward it to a local dealer. We bring our vehicles into the dealer and the dealer tells us to deal with the transmission the way it is!! Does anyone see this or Am I just being too rough on Ford? I think the users on this forum want Ford to step up and fix what they know is a problem. I dont think theyre too concerned with me being annoying. if I am bothering users on this site....REMEMBER THAT IM ON YOUR SIDE!! Im saying what the other USERS ARE THINKING!!!
Sorry dude, you made it sound like you were going to spam bomb the message board. That would only be annoying to the other users.

No, I am not having the issues you are having. My 5 door titanium has the automatic tranny and I have zero issues outside of some annoying MFT quirks. But I am not trying to get in the way of you being heard.

One thing I will tell you is this - if your dealer is not giving you satisfaction, find a new one. But make sure everyone knows that you are dissatisfied, including Ford. If you live in an area that only has one Ford dealer, then go over their heads to Ford corporate.

Good luck.