Shempi
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 94961
What I Drive: 2002 Sonic Blue SVTF

FF Reputation: 1 Shempi Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIMMERKID21 View Post
I have some headlights im planning on putting my MORIMOTO headlights in.. im just trying to figure out the wiring.. if i took lots of pics.. would someone be able to help me figure out how to separate some wiring.. I talked a little while with the company that I bought my headlights from... they didnt give me much in the way of help.. other than.. separate the high beams from the low beam wiring.. you'll wire your hid lowbeam individually and then your high beams would be wired separately and then all the other features on the headlight wired separately..

I got these

http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/2...-p-114882.html

in the projector housing im going to put the Morimoto bulbs... then theres still a bulb in the second side thats h1 as well for the high beam.. thats just a normal bulb trying to figure out how to get everything to work. my head is spinning lol

They also have the turnsignal in the housing. I'm planning to get a Switchback White/amber bulbs for them :)
I put those on my old zx5 which my parents have now.. lol... anyways, they are well worth the money if you get them for $150!

upload photo

upload picture

upload pictures
Projection is a bit off but they are still good and bright as hell!
2002 Sonic Blue SVTF #661
2013 Tangerine Scream ST3