Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - AZ Canyon runs, drag strips oh my!...
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 06:21 PM   #1
_Auricom_
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 101454
What I Drive: 04 ZX5 SVT & 01 Eclipse GT

FF Reputation: 1 _Auricom_ Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
AZ Canyon runs, drag strips oh my!...

Like the title states, list any spots where fun runs can be had!

Mt Limon - Tucson
Things to Note - If a 4000 mile acent/decent isnt enough excitement for ya, picture this: A rush of cold air rushing by you as you roll yer windowz down as you near the SKI RESORT close to the top! As you make your way through the abundant twisties enjoy a stop drink and pic taking on the way up. you will want to make sure you brakes are up to the task on your way down tho, no no need to let up on the brakes for throttling up my friend as there is simply not enough time nor distance to do so. Excitement in the desert indeed heh heh heh

Tortilla Flats - East Phoenix
Things to Note - Havent been there ... yet! Close to the famed lost Gold Mines the Tortilla Flats have a few ghost towns once you have gotten past the ascent in the canyons. Plenty of sights to see and is the aspiring photogapher's prime estate to snap pics of the club memberz rides YO!

FireBird Speedway - South Phoenix
Few tid bitz -If your looking to put yer hard work, money, sweat & tears to the test, look no further. Fire Bird Speedway has been home to a host of memorable moments, tuner's, dragster and the like.... why wont you come be part of it with your project?

Good spots to put your modifications to work. I look forward to yer inputs.

Last edited by _Auricom_; 07-25-2012 at 10:03 PM.